The league has made the decision in the light of the uncertainty surrounding COVID that we will NOT have a Fall indoor soccer league this year. Later in the Fall we will review our position to determine if will resume activities in January and potentially offer a winter session or focus our attention on being ready for outdoor in the Spring.
This wasn’t an easy decision as there have been many positive indications and encouraging reductions in COVID spread and cases in Durham Region, however with the threat of a potential “second wave” in the Fall, and some increases in case as the restrictions have been eased, we feel we would prefer to wait until at least later in the Fall before considering restarting.
As things evolve, we will message all our members as well as post updates when pertinent on our website.
Hope you all have a great Fall, and hope to see you sometime in the New Year,