REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
We are pleased to announce that registration for the 2022 Outdoor 11 v 11 Soccer Season is now open!
Durham Adult Soccer League (DASL) welcomes players of all ages and experience. You can register as an individual player, as a small group of players, or large group/full team.
Registration will be made through Sports Engine as per DRSA regulation. To register you will first need to create a Sports Engine Account, you can do this while registering. If you already have a Sports Engine account then you can login using that.
** If you have friends you would like to play with, you can specify this during the registration process. We will try our best to keep you together. If you have a new full team or large group of players (7 or more) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can do our best to accommodate you.
Our website is http://www.DASLeague.com where you will find all the information regarding the league schedule, standings, rules, news, and other information.
- OSA sanctioned league (player books not required)
● League is open to 18+ (2000 and older)
● 11v11 format on fully lit fields
● Schedules and standings posted on our website at www.DASLeague.com
● Games will be Friday nights. 9:00 PM kick-off (note we reserve the right to change this based on field availability, weather, and other factors.)
* Season start dates will be emailed directly to you once the registration closes.
- Game sheets provided by the league must be accurately filled out and submitted to the referee at each game
- Home team is responsible for providing a game ball for use prior to each game – League will provide teams with a new ball each season.
● Players are subject to League, DRSA and OSA discipline and sanctions. Failure for teams to abide by any sanctions may result in further sanctions include fines, forfeits and point deductions.
● Additional details regarding rules, regulations and program details will be provide prior to the start of the league season and are available on our website.
● All dates/time/divisions are subject to change.
If you have questions or comments about the league, there is a contact form on the website at DASLeague.com/contact or you can email email@example.com
Click on the link below to register!
**Registration will close once the league is full – so don’t delay.**