We are pleased to announce that registration for the 2019
Outdoor 11v11 Season is now open!
We are also pleased to be able to offer reduced pricing to
encourage growth this year. Early bird price, which is available
until the end of April is just $199 per player! After May 1s t , the
cost goes up to $229, so we encourage you to take advantage of
DAS League welcomes players of all ages and experience.
You can register as an individual player, as a small group of
players, or large group/full team.
To register, you will first need to create a Sportengine account, you can do this while registering . If you already have a Sportengine account then you can login using that existing account.
Note this is our year using the Sportsengine system to register so if you encounter any issues please let us know so we can work to rectify them.
If you have friends you would like to play with, you can specify
this during the registration process. We will try our best to keep
If you have a new full team or large group of players (7 or more)
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can do our best
to accommodate you.
Be aware of some special conditions relative to new teams:
● Fees are based on an 18 player roster, so if you bring less then 18 players then you must either:
○ Accept individual players assigned by the league, or
○ Pay a team fee, which would be the difference between your individual
sign-ups and a full team of 18 players.
● The league will work with each team individually to determine the best solution.
Our website is at DASLeague.com where you will find all the
information regarding the league schedule, standings, rules, news
and other information.
If you have questions or comments about the league, there is a
contact form on the website at DASLeague.com/contact or you
can email email@example.com
● OSA sanctioned league (player books not required)
● League open to 18+ (2000 and older)
● 11v11 format on full fields
● Schedules and standings posted on our website at
● Games will be scheduled on Mondays and Fridays nights with
9:00 PM kick-off (note we reserve the right to change this
based on field availability, weather and other factors.)
● Game sheets provided by the league must be accurately
filled out and submitted to the referee at each game
● Home team is responsible for providing 2 game balls for use
prior to each game – League will provide teams with a new
ball each season.
● Players are subject to League, DRSA and OSA discipline and
sanctions. Failure for teams to abide by any sanctions may
result in further sanctions include fines, forfeits and point
● Additional details regarding rules, regulations and program
details will be provide prior to the start of the league season
and are available on our website.
● All dates/time/divisions are subject to change.